In the Willows...

In the Willows...

Saturday, August 15, 2009

and....

So here is more on the scoop....... really that's a big load of ...... TROUBLE.....


Here is Nate.... patiently waiting and helping the little ones up and down off the equipment. Nate and Sam really were so good with their cousins....Even though they range from 5 to 18, they get along and are so loving, except when Bean is beating the boys to a pulp.... I wonder where she gets that from? hmmmmm... must be her mothers side, gotta be... because that would be Auntie Paige's (yes, my one and only partner in crime) side of the family.... Yep, you heard it here... gotta be, the only explanation....

Then on to: the ducks...

They are all named now, Chuck(ster), Oscar, Pork and Beans.... a friend of the family that used to come over for dinner with the kids all the time, named the last two... because every time she came over she wanted my "cowboy dinner" which is just fried franks with pork and beans, brown sugar, ketchup, mustard and a splash of vinegar... and then I am sorry to say, but I will, the kids would sit around and have belching and farting contests, just like "Real Cowboys" at least that was their excuse... I let them get away with this manner less behavior, well, because I thought it was (is) funny.....


This is the pups at the end of the day, "hey, mom, wake up, do you think she's dead, with her eyes rolled back in her head like that? Who is going to fed us? Quick stick your cold nose on her, don't just stand there with that grin on your face, stupid, we could starve!"





1 comment:

Mrs Snow said...

Hi hun,

You are SO funny..I know I'm like a stuck record but you are!! I hope that no one smoked after their cowboy competitions *GRIN*... I like the recipe for the beans..YUMM..

Love, Light & Blessings,

Sue :)