In the Willows...

In the Willows...

Friday, August 14, 2009

Hold on, I'll be right back...

Ive been off the last few days.... NYS Empire Farm Days, yesterday with all six of the family children... You would have thought we were a the zoo the way the three youngest, were climbing on every tractor, chopper, combine, backhoe they had, green, red, orange, blue, these kids are color blind, they see wheels and a seat and they were on it. Photos to follow... But now I am off for the day on my motorcycle to head around our beautiful lakes and take in the sun and wind.... See ya later....

2 comments:

Ed said...

Enjoy the ride, you deserve it..:-)

COFFEE MAN said...

sounds like a great day . enjoy . I will admit I am very jealose . I havent had a bake now for 6 yrs and I do miss it on days like today

btw is it yellow and short lol