In the Willows...

In the Willows...

Monday, August 24, 2009

I'd rather die than school shop.....

So this weekend flew by........

Whirlwind of final items to send your child off to college:

1) Rubber boots, but they had to be "cute" rubber boots, after 100 miles we have cute.... and I need new tires.....

2) Just the right bag to carry our new laptop.... that only took 4 stores... and yes, my hand was stuffed in my mouth, to keepeth me quiet..... and I did keep biting myself, just cant keep my trap shut...

3) Push up bras - huh....... I couldn't.... so her Aunt stepped in... and took her for the perfect Male Ogling apparatus....... Reminder: when aunties daughters are of age..... auntie witch will be MORE than happy to help out......

4) A few things that weren't on the list, a pair of the UGLIEST sneakers I have ever seen in my whole life, looks like someone was eating sherbet and threw-up on her feet..... At least I will be able to spot her on campus from 3 miles away....

Then came Nate's school shopping..... Which started out with them fighting over who was going to ride up front.... I almost drove off without them.... When does this stop?????? Who is Nate going to fight with after Wednesday? I will have to get him a blow up doll or something....

For Nate, it was all about if the shirt was tight enough to show off his manly muscles.... Ya, I know but the kid has gotta have dreams.... the jean's couldn't flair out only so many inches from the sides of his shoes.... Boxers have to look good hanging out the back of his jeans, so not just any boxers will do.... Hey, I liked the ones with the rubber ducks on them...Geeze...

So, in one shoe store I headed off by myself (for sanity, self control, so both of them would survive the remainder of the outing) to look at these yummy leather boots.... So I find my size and Nate comes around the corner and says: Mom, on normal people those boots should come up to their calves, on you they go to your knees, YOU LOOK LIKE A PIRATE.....

Moments like that: I am sorry he came out..... so the boots went back on the shelf..... Evil spawn....

I hate school shopping....

6 comments:

COFFEE MAN said...

ROFLMAO I love it . And yes they can be nuts . The Push up went to far huh ? well ya know what they say about paybacks .

and i am soooooooo glad i have a candle lady and a daughter so i get out of this kinda stuff

COFFEE MAN said...

ohhhhhhh and btw i w0ouldnt mind seeing u in leather boots , and mini, and......... erm nevermind. lol


Ya know why men like ladies in leather ? the smell reminds them of a golf bag !

Willow Witch said...

I hope the candlelady pulls a club out of your bag and BEANS you with it.....troublemaker.....LMAO.....

Heidi said...

ARRGGGG - I say we go buy some boots matie!!! LOL

Coffeeman..... ***hands candlelady a club and a blindfold****

when I say duck you better move it... LOL

Mrs Snow said...

Hi hun,

OOOH the joys of motherhood *GRIN*..Glad my days are behind me..BUT funnily enough I miss them..Well maybe its just your wonderful writing that is making me remember them through rose coloured glasses *SIGH*

Love, Light & Blessings,

Sue :)

DayPhoto said...

Enjoy...the days travel through your life fast.

Then you wish you had them back. Sigh


Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com