In the Willows...

In the Willows...

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Snack Attack...Frog leg's anyone?...

Talk about looking down and FREAK'IN...... I almost stepped on this mess opening the garage door... Poor Mr. Froggie never had a chance... It was too late for mouth to mouth, so please forgive me but I left the situation as is.... Yes, I had to get a close up.... Sorry about that 3C's. I didn't stick around to see the end result, too much for even me... So I just left him to his snack...
On another note, the last few nights I have been working on the label for the back of Samantha's quilt for college and I thought I would share... I put a little note on there so on the day's when she is missing home or needs a hug, there will be no doubt about how much this momma loves her kiddo.....

Only a few days left till drop off time.... I'll probably be able to swim home on my tears....



7 comments:

COFFEE MAN said...

almost looks like the frog is sayin " bite me " roflmao

Willow Witch said...

and you say I'm twisted...

Ed said...

A froggie won't be goin' a courtin' nope..:-) Cuddos to you for the closeup..:-)

Mrs Snow said...

Hi hun,

YUKK..snakes you wouldn't see me for dust..Glad that he got the frog first *GRIN*..I thought AHHH what a lovely quilt...reading the words of love..YEP you had me fooled up to this point..Then I collapsed in hysterics..you are one funny loveable lady!! Don't be fooled..your baby is going to miss you just as much..

Sue :)

DayPhoto said...

Oh! My GOODNESS! I would have had to get out the way also! I would have had to go for the camera also!
CHUCKLE

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

threecollie said...

That is so sweet...the quilt, not the lunch menu. We are experiencing the same thing for the first time this fall too...Friday in fact, and I am SO not ready. Our Becky is off to Potsdam...a mere five hours away. We are used to college, having one graduate and two current attendees, but they always commuted. Best wishes to you and your daughter at this very challenging time.

Tami said...

Ummmmmm.......YUCK!!!!!!!!!