In the Willows...

In the Willows...

Friday, December 18, 2009

Holiday Babies.....

Ain't they cute.....

I know he looks like he has more than one problem going on at the same time. I hope he had on a big ole pair of rubber pants or that white suit was history.... Could this be Coffee Man????? This one looks like me.... always digging in my purse for that dang cell phone. Why is it never where I need it? By the time I find it I have usually missed the call... and seriously I do not carry a huge purse... Anyone else not get along with their purse? Why is it we need a purse, guys do just fine with a wallet... Oh, ya.... I remember... its because they get us to carry all the crap with us....Honey, can you just put that in your purse?..... NO!, get your own....it won't fit in my wallet....
I know its in here somewhere.... Ouch... I just found that safety pin that I couldn't find yesterday....any chance that band aid is still in here? I give up... call someone else...
Oh, a tootsie roll....yum.....

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Crackin' me up!!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I'm glad you enjoyed it and plan to revisit. I so enjoy getting to know people through my blog and others. Your blog post was hilarious! Thank you, because I needed that laugh this morning! I'll definatly be coming back to visit this blog again! Have a great weekend!

DayPhoto said...

What a darling chuckle this morning!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/

Callie said...

Wonderful! I love family photos and stories. Your post makes me want to find my old photo albums and scan some pics.

COFFEE MAN said...

coffeeMan huh ! nope coffeeman had long solid black curly hair .

EVAN !! Shes being sassy here , you gonna have to get her !!


LOL

Anonymous said...

Hi hun,

LOL I loved your post..Just popped in to wish you and your family happy holidays.

Love Light & Blessings

Sue :)