In the Willows...

In the Willows...

Thursday, December 24, 2009

My brother Rudolph the red nosed...

Stupid.... Yep, stupid....

Remember the car lighters, well ding dong wanted to see if the one in our car worked so he pushed it in and of all things put it on the end of his nose.... Yep, our very own Rudolph....

Looked like a bulls eye.... hurt like hell... I laughed like hell....then I think I got spanked like hell....Some how his stupids always got us spanked....Jeeze...

The faceless mass of hair in the front seat really didn't have a sense of humor in those days... but that is understandable... today I am not sure how she survived us and didn't drink....

Where was I going with this? Oh ya..... So on the Rudolph note...

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas from all of us here in the Willows..... I hope you find what you want under the tree and you are surrounded by the people you love....

4 comments:

COFFEE MAN said...

I see this time the RING LEADER got busted too !!


LOL you will NEVER convince me that YOU were the innocent one LOL

Callie said...

Another great story! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you!

threecollie said...

Merry Christmas from all of us. Hope you have a great day!

Ed said...

LOL! I once stuck a key in an electrical socket to play race car driver, I was thrown across the living room...:-)))
Merry Christmas to you and the family...Ed