In the Willows...

In the Willows...

Monday, January 4, 2010

Resolutions, me?....no...

No, I don't do resolutions.... Why? Because if I can't live life the right way to begin with, than shame on me... What is the right way? Well, for me, (and this is just me)...

Don't judge other people, you have no idea what has lead them to the point where they are at....

Smile at everyone...

Always offer the benefit of doubt, unless you are presented with evidence to the contrary...

If I can help someone, do it! There is never a down side to kindness...

When life knocks me down, before I jump to my feet only to find myself on my backside again, I lay there for at least a minute... think, did I see that coming... is this the result of my actions? how do I avoid this position, again...

Enjoy the small stuff, laugh at the silly stuff, cry when it hurts and never wear tight pants!

2 comments:

DayPhoto said...

I will send you the money for the Paprika tomorrow. Sorry, I forgot!

Colorado Mom

Ed said...

Amen to that!!! I agree with everything you said 100%..:-)