In the Willows...

In the Willows...

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Another weekend...and I cant move...

This is the house beginning of May 2011... this was the boss this weekend.... are we doing landscaping or hunting vampires?

This is the house before we started doing the landscaping project.... See our front porch, steps and sidewalk? I have never had a sidewalk before.... I love it...

Pay attention to what that front door looks like now....

More of before..but and improvement over May...


This is the other end of my LLLLLLOOOOONNNNNGGGGG porch! I am so happy with how my vision for a front porch has turned out...


OH, I am sorry were you looking for the photos of what we actually got done... YOU WERE???

Well, lets say two days of working non stop from 8am into the evening and we are moving like.. well we arn't moving at all... but you are going to be amazed of what we did... I still cant believe it myself... a truck load of lumber and 3 1/2 yards of topsoil...








3 comments:

COFFEE MAN said...

LOOOOOOKINNNNN Gooooddddddd


When your finished would u please send him down here !

Linda said...

This is UNBELIEVABLE....I LOVE it....Joel, YOu ARE THE MAN!
Love you....linda

Tina Marie the Willow Witch said...

Thanks Linda....I agree!