In the Willows...

In the Willows...

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Another finished project: Master Bathroom

After the fire, I really didn't know what I wanted as far as color or anything in the bathroom, the rest of the house had just taken all my creative spark... So I sat on it and thought for a year and half....
 First the gross brass had to go... Joel didn't like the white porcelain and chrome....
 The cabinets had become dull and blah...
 no real color..



To  TA DA.... I love this color... out with the chrome and porcelain and in with wrought iron, toilet tissue, towel holders and hooks..
 new hinges, handles and knobs...and a new faucet
 White trim: Color - Snow on the mountain


it just occurred to me that I forgot a photo of the shower...oops.... I do have one and we do use it.. promise

4 comments:

dibear said...

Love the new look! :)

Sigga in Iceland said...

WOW!

tahir sumar said...

Free Bollywood hot News, Bollywood Top Hot Actress and Hot Desi Girls Beautiful hot Pictures.
hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

tahir sumar said...

Most Popular and Famous Vehicles, Latest Speed Cars, Sports Cars Info and Pictures.
worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com