warm and cozy

warm and cozy

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Yia sou from Crete, Greece

Chrisi Akti beach.. The water was really cold, but after 1/2 hour I was so numb, I couldnt tell... :) and stayed in for quite a while till something nibbled at my heel, then I was OUT A THERE... yikes..


Look at that clear water... oh... and Joel... HI, JOEL.... he is trying not to look cold...Its the glasses...

The Venetian Lighthouse on the Chania Harbor...


Water front of the Harbor next to Firka Fortress

Where we ate huge honking pieces of baklava with icecream at a wonderful cafe.



More of the water front.... I wish we had had more time here. This is where there was amazing little streets with cute interesting shops, that I just didnt have enough time to explore... We did get a lovely linen table cloth here.














1 comment: