warm and cozy

warm and cozy

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

I get weird random

 thoughts.

This morning I left early to head to Seneca Falls for some emergency kitty litter (another story, a dumb, dumb moment) and other items only to remember the rest on the way home that never made it to the list to begin with. OIE.  I told you it was hell week at work and I have not recovered and its Sunday.

So since its Sunday and all the Amish are headed to church and I am driving around them giving them the room they need to be safe, I pass a county sheriff car only to have this random thought pop in my head.  "hmmm, I wonder what the Amish think when they get passed by a cop, they certainly don't have to quickly look down at the speedometer to see how fast they are going.

No comments:

Post a Comment