warm and cozy

warm and cozy

Saturday, September 17, 2016

keeper of memories

my next door neighbor came to me a few weeks ago and asked if I could take some of her daughters favorite shirts and make two memory bears for two nieces that are having babies this fall.  I told her I had not done them before but I would get some patterns and she could pick what she wanted me to do.  She looked on line but I guess the turn around time was forever.
Sorry my photo is kind of dark.

These are the last two I did.

This is the first one.  She took a photo of it next to KC's photo.  I put her initials in heart form on each bear.  The third bear I did for my neighbor to keep for herself.  I saw how hard it was for her to give me the green shirt that KC wore all the time.  I wanted her to be able to hug the shirt anytime she needed.  She was pleased and I was honored to have been able to do something so special.  See how the sunbeam is coming in the window across the photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment