warm and cozy

warm and cozy

Thursday, October 13, 2016

time for the scary stuff...inside

I have taken the time to unpack my Halloween bins and create my first Halloween at the cabin




I put my new witch hat on a skull....love it




My mice keep walking off, with the help of the cats.  So everyday I find them put them back and then the cats are back on a mission to seek and destroy.

Everyone needs a purpose.  By the way, the plant lost.  I came home from work the other day to find the King of Scotland had again sought to seek the demise of my African violet and this time he fulfilled his mission, it was smashed all over the floor.
After a vigilant chase through the highland cabin I came no closer to kicking the Kings ass.  But his immediate dive for the cat door upon me entering the house proved his guilt.
I tried to salvage what was left, a pitiful mass of dirt, bruised leaves and will hope for the best.

I can only hope that on one of his missions he trips on his kilt.  Damn cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment