warm and cozy

warm and cozy

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Wise of the Wise

I am not.   Everyone is talking about reflecting and letting go to usher in a clean slate of a New Year...

ME............................................................

Its all about the shenanigans..... lets wave bye-bye through gritted teeth on all the crap and slam the door on 2015.   This no way implies that 2015 was a crappy year, but lets face it the whole year is over (there are no do overs when it comes to time) so be gone, so long, ta ta, get lost, and don't let the door hit ya, where the good lord split ya!

Today at the office we are having some joviality playing
  and it is hysterical... It makes me very happy when we are all sharing laughs.  I have to say the rotten egg is simply disgusting and I gag and spit it out...

Tonight it will continue with Wheel of Fortune, cards, dice and more shenanigans that only my friend (Noodle Ninja) and I can create.

Walking in to 2016 like this is the best

No comments:

Post a Comment