warm and cozy

warm and cozy

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Closing 2015

is almost here... 

My kiddos on Christmas day, graced me with a quick photo that was smiles instead of facial quirks.



We will celebrate with the Rumsey's at the annual ugly sweater party new years eve (always the best of times)

Still waiting to close on the property.  I guess the lawyers are doing their best to make up lost revenue out of our pockets.  Guess what guys they are empty.... Instead of robbing Peter to pay Paul, we have been mugging him.

We took some holiday cheer (our homemade caramel corn) to our new neighbors on Christmas Eve and were greeted with wonderful smiles, thanks and good conversation.  These people are really nice.  I finally got to meet both ladies of the home and more of our Amish (Elim and Barbara) neighbors children, I look forward to getting to know them better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment