warm and cozy

warm and cozy

Monday, January 18, 2016

lofty ideas

We have a teeny tiny loft at the top of our stairs.  It could have been an office but Joel has the den downstairs.  It could have been a sitting area, but for whom?  I could have made it a doggie loft (I'll have to think on this one) but I just wanted it to look homey and make me feel good every time I went past.   So mission accomplished...

 Before: 

Now...


Built in quilt racks on the railings and I keep bed linens in the cupboard.

Old table that I had picked up for $10.00 in the Adirondacks somewhere and mom painted a wreath of blueberries and leaves around the top.

all of it makes me happy.


1 comment:

  1. What a cozy lovely little space! It would be so nice to sit and knit/crochet or read a book. And what a nice place to store your quilts/linens. Thanks for stopping in at my blog. Please come again. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete