warm and cozy

warm and cozy

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Snow much fun

Joel made his annual snowmobile trip with the guys from Buffalo to Turin, NY this past weekend.  I was left to my own devices so I behaved, I know how deflating.  But I did make a deal for a new to us bathroom sink for the upstairs.  The current one is in bad shape, cracked and rusty. I found one on craigslist for $15.00 including the faucet and hardware, alright! 

 Now we wait...........for installation.......and wait.......for Joel to trip over it......it will happen.....I know it will......


Helmet Hair!


Yes, I know I will be in big trouble if he sees this, but I gotta have some fun where I can.  The hair and beard were gone when I got home from work last night.  I left a Grizzly Adams and came home to my handsome husband.

Samantha came over during the weekend and we went exploring and found a great Italian restaurant in Geneva, NY, then she spent the night and it was just a wonderful visit.  I would tell you the name of the restaurant, but Samantha paid and I can't remember, it started with a "C"???

Last night we traveled to Victor, NY for another Craigslist find, an antique Chestnut table for a steal....can't wait to show you all after its in the house.

2 comments: