warm and cozy

warm and cozy

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Clang, Clang, Clang goes the dinner bell

I don't need a dinner bell or an alarm clock for that matter.

at 5:45 am the sheep start bleating for breakfast, this gets the chickens clucking for their AM corn and the dogs whining to go out have their bowl refilled.  It's also the Que for the cats to try and wrap themselves around my legs as I half asleep stumble down the stairs to get them all to shut up before they wake up Joel, every morning.


Then it starts all over as soon as I pull in the driveway after work, but then its the dogs to sound off first (mom's home, mom's home), this gets the sheep bleating and in turn the chickens start clucking for their evening grass and the cats are just always trying to kill me in one way or another.

Soon after all this I hear the other human, "what's the plan for dinner?"

tonight it's close your eyes and what do you see?

Nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment