warm and cozy

warm and cozy

Thursday, June 30, 2016

thank you dear Luna for the message from the universe...

What made me look down?
I have no idea, I was coming back from morning chores and looked down at my car to see this on my rear tire.  Do I normally look down at my tires in the wee hours of the morning, No.
But it stopped me in my tracks and made me take pause.
I moved it from my tire before I left for work.

Then I started to wonder what did this encounter mean:



Luna Moth Oracle: Protection and success. Face your inhibitions as this is a time of abundance and success, and you are greatly protected in all activities

Luna moths also signify rebirth and new beginnings as they represent a continuing quest for truth and knowledge, gift of intuition, psychic perception and heightened awareness. I suppose these things are associated with “seeing the light”.


http://exploredeeply.com/live-your-purpose/luna-moth-full-moon-spiritual-significance-of-signs-that-appear-in-our-lives

All of this is relevant to things happening in our lives at the moment.  I have changes coming to my job that will be challenging, changes in our personal space, friends and family. Messages like this help me reaffirm that life is as it should be.

So thank you dear Luna for the message from the universe...

No comments:

Post a Comment