warm and cozy

warm and cozy

Saturday, June 25, 2016

This is a pretty happy guy

even more so since we moved to the cabin.


men have a hard time admitting well, most anything.  If it has a feeling...run or freeze and pretend its not in the room.

But I've seen the change.

 See I came with baggage, the Willows, eighteen acres of someone else's dreams, cob jobs and undone projects.  It's hard to take that and make it your own, for some its impossible.  But he tried, if only to make me happy, I don't think I fully appreciated that.

Here at the Cabin its his acres, his vision, his time equals his equity.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marie,yes he does look very pleased with himself,and I'm pleased for you both..take care.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a home and family--two lovely kids--and deep inside, he may have felt he missed something. Oh, he may have done his best to fit in and you guys did your best to let him know that, but deep inside....

    Now the two of you are building something together and he's a full partner in that. It's not just "his vision", it your visions as a team that he and you are working with and that makes all the difference in the world.

    ReplyDelete