warm and cozy

warm and cozy

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Day at Big Moose Lake




Saturday morning started early with a road trip with two of my favorite girls.  We headed to Big Moose Lake in the Adirondacks to the Big Moose Chapel for their annual Bazaar and to visit with my Aunt who has a home on Big Moose Lake.  She also puts a lot of work into the Bazaar so I like to support her.

Ollie had a blast at the carnival they had for the kids. Awesome games and lots of prizes.
While my Aunt worked at the Bazaar we headed into Old Forge and hit some of my favorite shops.  I love the hardware store there it just has everything.
We had loads of fun with a lot of laughing



There was a quick trip to the
Crazy Moose Quilt shop in Inlet.  They carry snowmobile fabric and I have been making yearly purchases of the latest fabric to make Joel's snowdream pillowcases.
We then headed back to the cabin to visit with my Aunt.
We had dinner with them out and we got home quite late.
I made the mistake of sitting in the chair when I got home and the next thing I knew it was 1am and I had the worst crick in my neck.

There was a finish this weekend too, as well as a start.


No comments:

Post a Comment