warm and cozy

warm and cozy

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Oh my...a new shop

Yep, that's right I stumbled on the cutest lil shop with primitives, Americana, and country décor.

The Country Porch in Geneva, NY.

These lil's were on the clearance table on my way in....Are you kidding me. In my basket they went.  I paid 8 bucks for them all... totally Adorable with a capital "A".

Perfect for my window sill in the kitchen this fall. The candy corns say "trick or treat".  The tiny spiders are just too stinkin cute.  A crow in the witch's hat was just the icing.

Isn't my snowman light cute.  Picked him up for a dollar at a rummage sale this summer with Sam.


Then there was this.  I know we all think about the Cat in the Hat, but a mouse??

It was too much and I could not leave him there, being a witch and all.



1 comment:

  1. Hello again,looks like your having fun today with your lovely bargains,I just love them I'm not surprised your so happy they were a fabulous find,they look good all together too.,until next time take care..Una..

    ReplyDelete