warm and cozy

warm and cozy

Thursday, October 12, 2017

making it all snug at the cabin

 Here is one of  my cabin updates for this year.  The master bath needed some attention and I have been going back and forth for a year and half as to what would please me.  My inspiration was the boarder.  So I took down old fixtures, repaired the walls, touched up my previous paint job, and then painted the cabinet, new fixtures, curtains and I love the finished result, so much better.

Before



I also got crystal knobs and they just please the girly girl in me.

After

 I've had 4 baby quilts to do this summer and here are two of them.  The forth is on its way out the door today and hopefully I will get a photo of it.  Two girls and two boys.

I fell for this wildlife flannel hard!  Its just so sweet and I have a bunch for future projects, like more girl baby blankets or even a set of jammies for....well me!




No comments:

Post a Comment