warm and cozy

warm and cozy

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Strawberry Moon and other delights of the day

we had a surprise visit yesterday from young Jonathan and Samuel with fresh peas and strawberries.
They are really sweet Amish boy's from next door.  I am all stocked up with Popsicle's and fudge bars for their next visit.

With fresh peas, I had to make some chipped beef for dinner.  It was yummylishus!

I patiently waited for the sun to go down so I could spend some time looking at the Strawberry Moon last night and I was not disappointed, the clouds stayed at bay for my viewing.  Then the storms rolled in bringing the cool air and making poor BooBoo a mess with the thunder.  I stayed in the guest room with him and that seemed to help his restlessness, so I could get some sleep.


BooBoo walking in our creek.  He loves to play in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment